Summary: Submit a job. Comment on a post. Share your experience.
- Job Type (permanent, temporary)
- How to Apply
- Deadline Date (if applicable)
To POST a job:
In order to post jobs in the EElinked Jobs Network, you must first join the network:
Click on the "Join this Network" link (with the green +).
- If you have previously joined any other EElinked Network, you will immediately become a network member after logging in.
- If this is the first time you are joining any EElinked Network, fill in the form with your name, and email address and password.
- You will receive an email with a clickable link that will give you access to EElinked.
Once you are a jobs network member, you may
- Post jobs (click on + add a post)
- Comment on posts
- Add tags to existing posts
- Add a job post to your favorites list, for easy retrieval.
When posting a job, please type or paste in the details, and then don't forget to apply the appropriate topics (job location) and tags so that your posting can be easily found. You may specify the date range when this posting will be displayed. You may also include images, downloadable documents, or external links to your post. You may come back at any time and edit or update your post.
After you have joined any EElinked Network, you will be able to access any of your networks by logging in with your email address and password on the upper right corner of any EElinked Network page.
To SEARCH for jobs:
All positions are listed in the order posted, most recent first.
To search for specific locations, job types, employers, time of posting, or other factors, you may:
- Search with key words in the "search this network" field at the top of the page
- Specify the time period for when the position was posted
- Use "Filter by Topic" to narrow the job location.
- Click on a tag that matches your desired search
You may fine-tune your search by using any combination of the above.
TO SUBSCRIBE to EEjobs newsletter:
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subscribe to EEjobs" in the subject line.